Restoring maximum movement and function
They can evaluate and diagnose movement dysfunction by assessing each individual and developing a plan using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and greatly improve quality of life.
Physiotherapy maximises an individual’s participation in activities meaningful to the client and family.
Through assessment and evidence based interventions, our Physiotherapist can help children and adolescents with:
- Balance control and independence in sitting, standing and walking
- Developing movement and coordination skills required for participation in school, home and indoor and outdoor activities.
- Running, jumping, skipping and climbing
- Crawling, creeping and rolling
- Playing with others, equipment and items
Our Physiotherapist can also assist adults in areas such as:
- Gait abnormalities
- Movement disorders
- Musculoskeletal disorders or injuries
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopaedic conditions
- Patients with chronic pain diagnoses and medically complex
Get in touch
Use our enquiry form or speak with reception on 0447 206 368