Are Evolve Therapy Services’ Allied Health Practitioners operating as normal?
Yes. All of our services are operating and providing services to clients. We are fully complying with Western Australian Public Health guidance in order to protect and safeguard clients and their families and our team.
What precautions are Evolve Therapy Services’ Practitioners taking?
All of our therapists are fully vaccinated (with boosters) against COVID-19.
For visits to our Nedlands clinic, we have put in place the following safety procedures in accordance with Western Australian Public Health advice:
- Entry – QR Codes for COVID-Safe check-in and proof of vaccination (or have a medical exemption).
- Vaccination status – all clients and visitors will be asked to show their vaccination status, unless exempted for medical reasons.
- Masks – all clients and visitors over 12 will need to wear a mask indoors (or have a medical exemption).
- Physical distancing – a maximum number of people are permitted on-site at any one time, in accordance with WA Public Health guidance.
- Hygiene – increased cleaning measures and routines have been implemented.
For community and client home visits, our Allied Health Practitioners will wear masks, both indoors and outdoors. We will also physically distance at all times, where possible.
Are Evolve Therapy Services Therapists wearing face masks when providing services?
Yes. In line with current advice from the WA Government, all frontline workers providing services directly to clients will wear face masks when delivering services.
Have our appointment cancellation guidelines changed due to COVID-19?
Evolve Therapy Services’ cancellation policy remain in accordance with the NDIS guidelines for appointment cancellations, however we will always use discretion. If you have any concerns surrounding COVID-19 exposure and its effect on your appointment, please get in touch with our admin staff to discuss as soon as possible.
Where is a good source of COVID-19 information for people with a disability?
The Western Australian Government website provides some resources regarding COVID-19 information for people with a disability, their families and carers. Below is a link: