- We believe in building ongoing relationships with our clients to ensure that we are providing them with the best possible care.
- Our experienced and specialised approach to Occupational Therapy sets us apart from other providers and we are confident that we can help individuals achieve their goals and improve their quality of life.
- We are dedicated to providing an exceptional level of care and are always looking for new ways to improve our facilities and services to better meet the needs of our clients.
- Our approach to therapy is client-centred, meaning we prioritise the unique goals, challenges and circumstances of each individual.
- We operate a well-resourced clinic space and sensory gym, that provides a warm and welcoming environment to facilitate a high standard of supports.
- Our small team of Occupational therapists has a combined 50 years’ experience and expertise in specialised areas including paediatrics, assessments, assistive technology and home modifications.
- We are committed to ongoing OT professional development, staying up to date with the latest research and evidence-based OT interventions.
Tailored and specialised supports
- Provision of individualised support based on individual goals
- Our focus on NDIS Occupational Therapy ensures our clients receive the highest standard of supports
Proactive and resourced approaches
- Highly resourced Occupational therapists that facilitate excellent standards of supports.
How we work with our clients
Step one: Contacting us
To get started with an Evolve Therapy Occupational Therapist, you can contact us through an enquiry form on our website, or by giving us a call. Our friendly Practice Manager or a senior OT will be available to discuss your goals and needs.
Step two: Booking and attending your initial and ongoing appointments
After your initial enquiry or phone call, we will schedule an appointment in consultation with you. This can be a clinic, home visit or equipment supplier visit with one of our experienced Occupational therapists. During this initial appointment, we will conduct a thorough assessment of you or your child’s needs and commence working towards your goals.
Step three: Ongoing support and assistance
We pride ourselves on offering ongoing support for all our clients. Whether it’s through a follow-up appointment, troubleshooting any issues that arise or clinical support, our Occupational Therapists are here to help.
Our Fee Schedule
Our fee schedule is designed to ensure fairness and affordability while reflecting the value and expertise of our highly qualified Occupational Therapists.
NDIS Occupational Therapy Supports
We follow the current NDIS Pricing Arrangements for our service fees. Invoices for supports provided are sent within 5 days after service provision and are due within 7 days from the date of issue, unless otherwise negotiated.
All therapy supports and associated travel are charged per hour or part thereof, according to the prescribed rate set by the NDIS Price Guide at the current date of service. There is no Goods and Services Tax (GST) on any services provided.
Examples of therapy supports include:
- Face-to-face appointments
- Phone calls and emails (excluding booking appointments or other brief or incidental interactions)
- Equipment assessment and liaising with suppliers for trials and scripting
- Funding applications, report writing, and assessment writing
Please note that this list is not exhaustive but aims to provide examples of funded supports. If you require further information on NDIS rates, please don’t hesitate to discuss it with us. For more details on NDIS pricing arrangements, click here (https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/pricing-arrangements)
Fee Schedule FAQ’s
How do I claim for NDIS Occupational Therapy supports?
To claim for NDIS Occupational Therapy supports, ensure that the services provided by your Occupational Therapist are included in your NDIS plan. Then submit the invoices or receipts for the services to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for reimbursement via the NDIS self management portal.
Does Evolve Therapy support NDIA managed clients?
Yes. Evolve Therapy OTs support NDIA (National Disability Insurance Agency) managed clients. We are a registered NDIS provider and have experience in supporting clients with NDIA-managed budgets.
Outside of the NDIS, are Medicare rebates available for Occupational Therapy services?
Medicare rebates can be accessed for Occupational Therapy services through Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) plans. Enhanced Primary Care Plans are designed to support individuals with complex health conditions. Contact your General Practitioner for further information surrounding eligibility.
Private Fee Schedule
For private fee-paying clients, we offer a separate fee schedule tailored to meet individual needs. Please contact us directly for more information regarding private fee-paying services.
We are committed to providing exceptional services to all our clients and we are dedicated to finding the best solutions for your therapy needs. If you have any questions or require further clarification on our fee schedule, please feel free to reach out to us.